Sunday 25 March 2007

Family Tree + request to all relatives

Today I started my family tree and went back to Dirk Thijsz. Plecker who married Marietje Pieters in 1706.
I could never have done this without the help of the already existent family tree by Greet Plekker-van Sante.

Finding relatives is not an addiction though very close. So I created an account with Geni and went along.
There is still so many info to add to this tree which I will copy form Greet.
I also need your help with facts and dates. Please contact me by e-mail (see link at the bottom of this post).

In the coming weeks I will update the tree at least 2 -3 times per week and will post the update on this blog.
Please subscribe to keep informed.

I am very much looking forward to your help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ike,
I am the daughter of Greet and Luuk Plekker. I see you have already added the link of my website on your blog. Its nice that so many Plekkers from around the world seem to have found eachother. Regarding to a "virtual reunion" it would be interesting to set up a meeting in a virtual threedimensional world with the use of skype to actually speak to eachother. As you might have heard I am interested in Second Life as a platform for international communication. With your knowledge of skype, maybe we can help eachother! It would be nice to keep in touch. Let me know what you think. Kind regards,
Astrid Plekker
www.plekker.com

Helen Varras said...

Hello Astrid,

Thank you very much for your comment and even more for the wonderful idea of all of us meeting in a virtual threedimensial world.
I am looking forward to get in touch with you!

Ike