Tuesday 21 August 2007

“Plekker Descendants” goes Facebook

No need to explain “Plekker descendants”, the Blog speaks for itself.
But I would like to explain Facebook.

Facebook is a social utility that connects you with the people around you:
* upload photos or publish notes
* get the latest news from your friends
* post videos on your profile
tag your friends
* use privacy settings to control who sees your info • join a network to see people who live, study, or work around you.

I joined Facebook a while ago after an invitation of an old friends I hadn’t heard of for some while. I am always a bit worried when I receive invitations like that because there is a lot of SPAM going round. But not with Facebook which I knew from chats with my colleagues at Skype. This and happy to be in touch with an old friend again, made me decide to log on to Facebook creating a profile.

Once started, I found many other friends and colleagues and are still reuniting.
During a search I found quite a few Plekker’s, amongst them Brian who’s website is listed here on the Blog.

Maybe not every Plekker in Facebook is aware of the Blog and maybe not every Blog visiting Plekker is aware of Facebook.
Therefore I started a “Plekker Group” in which you can join after you signed up. Of course I can also send you an invitation. In this case, please send me your e-mail address and I will take care of the rest.

It will be great to see you in Facebook!!

No comments: