Sunday 25 March 2007

What a wonderful Sunday

This morning I found e-mails from Robert Plekker in my mail box, attached foto’s of John, William and Johannes Plekker including their children. I will put the pictures up as soon as possible.
Here is a copy of part of the e-mail of Robert:

William was the father of Elaine and Lorraine Plekker and married to Matilda Also was the oldest

John (born in 1902) was the father of Robert, Barbara (Nieboer) and Ronald and married to Selma M Groeneveld daughter of Louis Groeneveld

Johannes was the father of Lee and Judy and married to Charlotte

The father of the three Plekker bothers shown here was John Plekker Sr. whose picture is already on the site.

I would like to know a little more about where we came from and where we are today regarding our faith in Jesus Christ, if that is possible. I guess I could wait also since we’ll find out later for sure. J

Robert John Plekker


And half an hour ago Jane Douros, grand daughter of John Plekker, commented to the first blog post. She loves to get in touch with the relatives of her grandfather.

I am delighted and hope to hear from many more relatives, no matter in which degree. After all we all share the same anchestors!

No comments: